miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

SABOR RUSTICO: Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've spent all morning thinking about making cookies. I have so many recipes I want to try for them that I didn't know which one to start with! I started looking through books, magazines and internet and decided to go ahead and try to do one from one of my recent acquisitions: Macaroons, brownies, cupcakes & cookies.



This book has some amazing images, and like allways my cookies don't end up looking so cute and yummy, but definitely they taste good! 

INGREDIENTS:

- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150 gr butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr chocolate chips (I used white, milk and dark chocolate)






Preheat oven at 200ºC.

In a big bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt and set aside. In another bowl miz butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy.  Mix in eggs one at a time. 

Add the chocolate chips to the butter mix. Add the flour mix now little by little.

Make balls of the dough and on a oven pan separate the balls so that they don't stick while they bake.

Put in the oven and leave for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.


I have about 30 cookies cooling down and you can't imagine how good my kitchen smells!! I hate waiting... so I tryed a hot one and loved it!! Hope you try and make them because it is worth it!

I'm looking forward to making these whith peanut butter also! Until then... Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario